Spring Training is here and Kevin Cash is at the helm getting the Tampa Bay Rays ready for the upcoming season. During the spring training press conference earlier in the week he discussed a myriad of topics. He talked about the depth of the starting rotation and filling the void of clubhouse leadership after departure of veterans Mike Zunino, Kevin Kiermaier, and Corey Kluber. He also discussed how the Rays would adapt to the new rule changes being implemented by MLB this season and gave his appreciation specifically to the implementation of the pitch clock.
Depth Of Starting Rotation
ADAPTING TO MLB RULE CHANGES
Cash Looking Forward To Pitch Clock
More From Sports Talk Florida
- Jordan Montgomery Delivers A Game One Gem, Rangers Defeat Rays 4-0
- Alex Golesh has USF on top in the AAC at 2-0 heading to Birmingham this Saturday to move to 3-0 in the conference.
- College Football rankings are upside down as Washington or Oregon should really be No. 1
- When the Yankees return to Tampa they will be heading into an uncertain winter
- Deion Sanders Is Worth $90 Million In Invisible Money?