Spring Training is here and Kevin Cash is at the helm getting the Tampa Bay Rays ready for the upcoming season. During the spring training press conference earlier in the week he discussed a myriad of topics. He talked about the depth of the starting rotation and filling the void of clubhouse leadership after departure of veterans Mike Zunino, Kevin Kiermaier, and Corey Kluber. He also discussed how the Rays would adapt to the new rule changes being implemented by MLB this season and gave his appreciation specifically to the implementation of the pitch clock.
Depth Of Starting Rotation
ADAPTING TO MLB RULE CHANGES
Cash Looking Forward To Pitch Clock
More From Sports Talk Florida
- Final Four Saturday: Miami’s motivational Larrañaga leads another title run
- Final Four Saturday: This March, FAU coach has Owls on cusp of title. Could FAU be a template for USF?
- Final Four Saturday:A look at each team, through advanced stats
- April Fools? Those Who Think Atlanta Will Get Another Chance At The NHL?
- Pat Maroon scores twice in 3rd, Lightning beat Capitals 5-1