Shane McClanahan was dinged for not warming up in time resulting in opening a game down in the count 1-0. This led to a weird moment that you don’t often see, a meeting at the mound between the umprire, pitcher, manager, and the opposing batter!
McClanahan was also called for a balk for “quick pitch” later in the day. He is not deterred by the new rules noting that players will adapt, that’s what the game is about.
More From Sports Talk Florida
- Jordan Montgomery Delivers A Game One Gem, Rangers Defeat Rays 4-0
- Alex Golesh has USF on top in the AAC at 2-0 heading to Birmingham this Saturday to move to 3-0 in the conference.
- College Football rankings are upside down as Washington or Oregon should really be No. 1
- When the Yankees return to Tampa they will be heading into an uncertain winter
- Deion Sanders Is Worth $90 Million In Invisible Money?