Harold Ramirez has moved around in his careeer through Pittsburgh, Toronto, Miami Marlins, Cleveland Guardians, and Tampa Bay Rays. He is naturally happy to be returning to the Rays organization for a encore season after a promising 2022 campaign.
More From Sports Talk Florida:
- Jordan Montgomery Delivers A Game One Gem, Rangers Defeat Rays 4-0
- Alex Golesh has USF on top in the AAC at 2-0 heading to Birmingham this Saturday to move to 3-0 in the conference.
- College Football rankings are upside down as Washington or Oregon should really be No. 1
- When the Yankees return to Tampa they will be heading into an uncertain winter
- Deion Sanders Is Worth $90 Million In Invisible Money?