Drew Rasmussen called last seasons time in the Wild Card matchup with the Cleveland Guardians a fun environment but it wasn’t a fun two days. The goal for 2023 is “first and foremost to get back to the postseason.” Of course, the goal is to make a much deeper run. Rasmussen talked with the media about a myriad of topics as camp opens for the 2023 season.
More From Sports Talk Florida
- The fans want a USF vs. UCF matchup in The War On I-4 and the Gasparilla Bowl can make it happen
- Dolphins are in a race for the top seed in the AFC. Oh, and don’t count the Jaguars out yet either.
- As the MLB Winter Meetings draw near the key free agents remain Shohei Ohtani, Cody Bellinger then all the rest of the gang
- Las Vegas Group Wants To Build A Casino Village At The Nassau Coliseum Site
- Baker Mayfield returns from ankle injury, but can’t rally Bucs in 27-20 loss at Indy