Drew Rasmussen called last seasons time in the Wild Card matchup with the Cleveland Guardians a fun environment but it wasn’t a fun two days. The goal for 2023 is “first and foremost to get back to the postseason.” Of course, the goal is to make a much deeper run. Rasmussen talked with the media about a myriad of topics as camp opens for the 2023 season.
More From Sports Talk Florida
- Final Four Saturday: Miami’s motivational Larrañaga leads another title run
- Final Four Saturday: This March, FAU coach has Owls on cusp of title. Could FAU be a template for USF?
- Final Four Saturday:A look at each team, through advanced stats
- April Fools? Those Who Think Atlanta Will Get Another Chance At The NHL?
- Pat Maroon scores twice in 3rd, Lightning beat Capitals 5-1