Drew Rasmussen called last seasons time in the Wild Card matchup with the Cleveland Guardians a fun environment but it wasn’t a fun two days. The goal for 2023 is “first and foremost to get back to the postseason.” Of course, the goal is to make a much deeper run. Rasmussen talked with the media about a myriad of topics as camp opens for the 2023 season.
More From Sports Talk Florida
- Jordan Montgomery Delivers A Game One Gem, Rangers Defeat Rays 4-0
- Alex Golesh has USF on top in the AAC at 2-0 heading to Birmingham this Saturday to move to 3-0 in the conference.
- College Football rankings are upside down as Washington or Oregon should really be No. 1
- When the Yankees return to Tampa they will be heading into an uncertain winter
- Deion Sanders Is Worth $90 Million In Invisible Money?